An automobile accident can change your life. Insurance companies have lawyers who will protect them and take steps to see that you do not receive adequate compensation for your damages and injuries. Our firm can assist you from beginning to end in making sure this does not happen.
After an automobile accident, these are questions you will have and we can answer for you:
(1) How do I get my car repaired?
(2) How do I obtain a rental car?
(3) How do I obtain a police report?
(4) How do I reimbursed for my lost wages while I am disabled?
(5) How do I get my medical bills paid?
(6) How do I find a doctor to treat my type of injury?
(7) What do I do if the other party is an insured?
(8) What if this was a hit and run accident?
(9) What if the other car doesn’t have insurance?
Call us following your accident and we will answer all of these questions and work immediately with the insurance companies on your behalf so that you receive the maximum recovery for your damages and injuries. Our goal is to see to it that after an accident, your daily life is disrupted as little as possible.
Car Accident Lawyers for Vehicle Damage and Personal Injury
ShugarLaw is a personal injury lawyer firm in Maryland. We have aggressive automobile accident lawyers, motorcycle accident lawyers, bicycle accidents lawyers, wrongful death lawyers, workers’ compensation lawyers and more.
Words used by visitors that found this page online: Automobile Accident Lawyer, Car, Auto, Injured, Killed, Serious, Whiplash, Pain, Neck, Back, Traffic, Attorney, Vehicle Damage, Medical Bills, Insurance.